It's officially Christmas cookie season! What a wonderful time of the year. These white chocolate sprinkle Christmas cookies are huge and chewy, which is a winning combination for any cookie!
- Gluten-free flour (I like Cup4Cup)
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Peppermint Extract
- Unsalted Butter
- White Chocolate Chips
- Christmas Sprinkles
- What type of flour should I use for this recipe?
This recipe is developed specifically for Cup4Cup flour; however, most gluten-free flours will work. Regular non-gluten-free flours will work with this recipe, too, because Cup4Cup is 1:1 substitute.
- How long should I bake these cookies?
Bake these cookies for about 15 minutes. The edges should be golden and the middle should be just done.
- How big should my baking sheet be?
The size of your baking sheet does not matter, but it needs to fit in your oven. If you have a smaller oven, you may need to adjust the baking times accordingly.
- Can I make these cookies without sprinkles?
Yes! Just omit the sprinkles. They're optional.
- Do you recommend using an electric mixer or hand mixing?
If you have an electric mixer, then by all means use that. Otherwise, I would suggest hand mixing.
- How many eggs should I use?
- How long will these cookies last?
Up to two weeks in an airtight container, but they're so good they won't last that long!
White Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- 2 cups gluten-free flour. I use Cup4Cup.
- 1 ⅛ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Christmas sprinkles reserve 1 tablespoon for sprinkling at the end
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the butter, sugars, egg, and peppermint extract together in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine the rest of the dry ingredients (besides the white chocolate chips).
- Slowly beat the dry flour mixture into the butter mixture. Beat until combined.
- Hand stir in the chocolate chips and Christmas sprinkles.
- Scoop even balls of dough on a lined parchment sheet. They will spread so leave room between cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and sprinkle with the remaining Christmas sprinkles.
Leave a Reply