Simple gluten-free Rolo pretzel bites are delicious, easy to make, and ready in ten minutes!
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below and/or a review in the comments section down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok or by subscribing to my newsletter.
These gluten-free Rolo pretzel bites are only three ingredients and a total crowd-pleaser! Plus, they're a snap to make. You really don't even need a recipe.
- Rolos - I cross-referenced Rollos with my Spoonful app to double-check check they are gluten-free.
- Pretzels - there are lots of gluten-free pretzels out there. I use Snyder's for this recipe.
- Halloween Sprinkles - a fun Halloween touch!
See recipe card for quantities.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Line the pretzels on the baking sheet with about 1 inch between each pretzel.
Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo.
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the chocolate is melty.
Remove from the oven and top with Halloween sprinkles.
Hint: don't leave them in the oven longer than 10 minutes or the chocolate will burn.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to five days. These Rolo pretzel bites don't stand up well to freezing.
Absolutely! Leave the Rolo bites plain or top them with Holiday-specific sprinkles to match every event.
Gluten-Free Rolo Pretzel Bites
- 30 gluten-free pretzels
- 30 Rolos
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line the pretzels on the baking sheet with about 1 inch between each pretzel.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the chocolate is melty.
- Remove from the oven and top with Halloween sprinkles.