Is it time for dessert yet? This EASY raspberry jam galette is a great go-to recipe. Using jam is so simple, and cuts down a lot of preparation. Read on to get the recipe!
I always use Cup4Cup gluten-free flour. I love the taste, and my recipes almost always turn out using this flour. They also offer specialized flours like pizza flour and ancient grain flour.
Bonne Maman makes delicious jams in all flavors, and I’ve tried a lot of jams and jellies! My favorite flavors are raspberry, raspberry intense, and apricot. Tastes like summer in a jar.
- Mixed berry
- Fresh berries mixed with jam
Gluten-Free Raspberry Jam Galette
- 1 jar jelly or jam
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Pie Crust Instructions
- Add flour and salt to a food processor.
- Slowly add in chunks of butter and pulse.
- After adding all the butter, add in the vodka one tablespoon at a time. Do not add more vodka if a ball has formed.
- Pour dough on a clean floured surface and cut the ball in half.
- Refrigerate each half for an hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let it sit for about three minutes.
- Roll out each ball on a floured surface.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour jam or jelly in the middle of the rolled out pie crust.
- Fold up the sides.
- Brush the edges with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.