Chocolate bark is a classic Christmas staple. So, let's make it more fun! This Rudolph chocolate bark is so easy to make, and also super delicious! It has all the flavors of your favorite holiday treats in one bite-sized package. Plus, it's a fun gift to give your friends.
- Gluten-free or regular pretzels
- Red M&Ms or cinnamon candies for the nose
- White chocolate
- Christmas sprinkles (optional)
The white chocolate I recommend is so easy. I use Ghirardelli melting wafers, and you don't have to temper it. Just throw it in the microwave for 2 minutes and you're ready to go!
Can I Add Extra Toppings?
You can add any extra toppings that you like. You could even put some red sprinkles on top of the nose if you want to be really festive. The sky's the limit with this recipe!
How Long Does It Last?
This will last at least two weeks stored in an airtight container. If you freeze it, just remember to take it out before serving.
Can I Double This Recipe?
Yes! Make as many batches as you'd like. I usually double my recipes because they are so good!
How do I melt chocolate in the microwave?
If you haven't tried melting chocolate in the microwave yet, you'll love how simple it is. Simply place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time until fully melted. Alternatively, you can melt chocolate over simmering water.
What Kind Of Pretzel Should I Use?
I prefer gluten-free pretzels, but feel free to use regular ones instead. Either way, you should be able to find them in the snack aisle of most grocery stores.
Rudolph Chocolate Bark
- 1 package white chocolate or dark chocolate
- ⅛ cup sprinkles
- 10-12 red M&Ms
- 10 gluten-free pretzels
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate according to package instructions.
- Pour the chocolate onto the cookie sheet with parchment paper and distribute the chocolate evenly with a spatula.
- Arrange the broken pretzel pieces and m&ms to look like Rudolph.
- Add sprinkles to the chocolate bark.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Take out and cut with a knife randomly to create chocolate bark.
Leave a Reply