Ahoy, sweet-toothed adventurers! Ever fancied crafting your own dessert masterpiece at home? Maybe you've had a hankering for those delightful mini chocolate cups but, alas, store-bought just won’t cut it. Fear not! I’ve rustled up the perfect treat to tantalize your taste buds: homemade chocolate cups. Not only are they simple to make, but they'll also knock your socks off with their divine taste. Ready to dive in? Let's roll up our sleeves!
Alright, here’s the scoop on our stars of the show:
- Gluten-free Cookie Dough: I swear by Sweet Loren’s edible cookie dough. It’s not only gluten-free but also adds a punch of flavor that's outta this world!
- Dark Chocolate: The heart and soul of our homemade chocolate cups. Dark chocolate brings that lush, rich taste that makes every bite a party in your mouth.
- Coconut Oil: Gives the chocolate a smooth finish, making it easier to work with. Plus, it adds a hint of tropical goodness.
Step by Step Instructions
- Get those mini cupcake tins and lay 'em out on a baking sheet.
- Next, you're gonna want to melt that dark chocolate and coconut oil together till it’s all silky smooth.
- Here comes the fun part: fill those cupcake tins halfway with the melted chocolate.
- Now, shape a wee ball (roughly a teaspoon) of that scrumptious cookie dough and place it smack dab in the middle.
- Finish off by pouring the rest of the chocolate on top.
- All done? Whack them in the fridge for about 30 minutes, till they're as solid as a rock.
- When it’s munching time, grab 'em out of the fridge and enjoy!
Let's face it, sometimes the pantry ain't fully stocked. So, here are some quick swaps:
- Cookie Dough: If gluten-free ain't your thing, any edible cookie dough will do the trick. Or, you could throw in some Chocolate Covered Pineapple for an exotic twist!
- Dark Chocolate: Milk chocolate or white chocolate can be your partners in crime. Experiment to find your fave!
- Coconut Oil: If you're in a pickle, unsalted butter or other neutral oils can pinch-hit for coconut oil.
Pondering on how to jazz up your homemade chocolate cups? Here are a couple of snazzy ideas:
- Pair 'em with The Best Gluten-Free Pear Crumble for a contrast of textures.
- Add a side of How to Make the Best Oven-Dried Orange Slices for a zesty zing.
- And hey, why not make your mornings shine by munching on them alongside some Top Gluten-Free Cereal Brands for Breakfast?
Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Chocolate Cups
- Mini cupcake tins
- Microwave-safe bowl
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s gluten-free edible cookie dough
- 7 ounces of dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Lay mini cupcake tins on a baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cupcake tins until they're half full.
- Add a teaspoon-sized ball of edible cookie dough in the center of each tin.
- Top off with the remaining chocolate.
- Let the cups set in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Once set, store between parchment layers in the fridge.
Enjoy within one week for the best flavor.