Who can resist the charm of a frozen treat, especially when it's combined with the rich, velvety allure of dark chocolate? Well, we have a delightful treat for you - Frozen Yogurt Pops with Chocolate! Not only are they a healthier alternative to traditional ice cream pops, but they are also a breeze to make and perfect for any occasion.
A Nutritious Frozen Delight
These Frozen Yogurt Pops with Chocolate not only satisfy your sweet cravings but also come with a nutritious punch. The Greek yogurt provides a good dose of protein and probiotics, while the pumpkin adds a hint of fiber and vitamin A. Dark chocolate, on the other hand, is packed with antioxidants making this dessert a healthy choice.
The Perfect Treat for Every Occasion
Whether it's a sunny afternoon, a get-together with friends, or simply a moment of craving, these Frozen Yogurt Pops with Chocolate are the go-to option. Their ease of preparation and the ability to be stored for later use make them a convenient and healthy choice for all.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Mixing Ingredients:
- Combine Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin spice (or cinnamon), and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Create dollops of the mixture on the parchment paper using a scoop or a spoon.
- Chocolate Topping:
- Melt dark chocolate using a microwave or a double boiler.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over each dollop, ensuring a thin layer on top.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer.
- Let it chill for at least 3 hours, or until the pops are firm.
- Enjoy your Frozen Yogurt Pops with Chocolate immediately, or store them in the freezer for up to two weeks.
Frozen Yogurt Pops with Chocolate
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces dark chocolate melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Greek yogurt, canned pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin spice (or cinnamon), and salt until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the mixture into dollops on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle over each dollop.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the freezer for up to two weeks.