This indulgent 3-ingredient chocolate bark is easy, quick, and perfect for the Holidays! It's the best indulgent chocolate bark for the season.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below and/or a review in the comments section down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok or by subscribing to my newsletter.
This 3 ingredient dark chocolate bark is the perfect last-minute treat to make for Holiday parties. Just grab some fresh cranberries, dark chocolate, and sea salt to make this crunchy and sweet no-bake chocolate bark. Everyone will love this indulgent chocolate bark recipe!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Bark
This 3-ingredient dark chocolate bark is free of added sugars. The no-bake chocolate bark gets its sweetness from simple ingredients like the tart fresh cranberries and dark chocolate's sweet notes. This recipe for cranberry chocolate bark comes together in under 10 minutes so you can have this sweet treat in no time!
- Fresh Cranberries: I use fresh cranberries in this 3-ingredient chocolate bark. They give an amazing crunch to the treat and are full of bright tart flavor.
- Dark Chocolate: I use dark chocolate without any added sugar, but you can use your favorite chocolate bar or dark chocolate chips. I really recommend using a dark chocolate bar over chocolate chips. The chocolate bark will harden and snap if you use a chocolate bar.
- Flaky Salt: You can totally skip this ingredient if you don't like the combination of salt and chocolate.
See recipe card for quantities.
Important Recipe Notes
A chocolate bar is better than using chocolate chips in this recipe. If you use chocolate chips, you will need to temper your chocolate. For a guide on how to temper chocolate, check out my guide HERE. Use any type of chocolate you like: milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate. If you're avoiding sugar, use a no-sugar chocolate bar.
There are so many fun variations you can do with this 3 ingredient chocolate bark recipe! Try adding pretzel pieces or pretzel sticks on top. Or, sprinkle candy canes, white chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or almond slices on top. Coconut flakes and candy canes are a great flavor combination! Pretzel pieces and mini chocolate chips are also a great combination. If you're using pretzel sticks, make sure that they are gluten-free pretzel sticks.
Store the cranberry chocolate bark in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. This chocolate bark doesn't do well in the freezer.
You can melt the chocolate in the microwave or you can use the double boiler method. If you're looking for more guidance on how to melt chocolate using the double boiler method, check out my blog post HERE. If you're melting the chocolate in the microwave, make sure to use a microwave-safe bowl.
How to Make Chocolate Bark
There are a few steps to make the perfect chocolate bark.
First, make sure to line a large baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper. I prefer to use precut parchment paper. You can also use silicone baking mats instead of parchment paper.
Melt the roughly chopped chocolate in the microwave for two minutes in a glass bowl. Stop every 30 seconds to stir the chocolate to prevent burning. Use a microwave-safe bowl for this.
Mix the cranberries and melted chocolate together and pour the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
Let the chocolate bark sit in the refrigerator until firm. This takes about 5-6 minutes.
You can, but sometimes chocolate chips don't give the same satisfying crunch as a chocolate bar does if it's not tempered correctly.
Cranberry 3 Ingredient Chocolate Bark
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the chocolate. Don't worry if there are uneven pieces of chocolate. Pour it into a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave on high for two minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour the cranberries into the bowl and stir until all cranberries are coated in chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate cranberry mixture onto the baking sheet with parchment paper and use your spatula to spread the mixture out evenly.
- Sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Let the bark set in the fridge for 5 minutes and use your hands or a knife to slice it into pieces.