Dark chocolate pomegranate bites are simple to make, loaded with chocolate, and completely gluten-free.
Who doesn't love a 3 ingredient recipe? It's so easy to make these dark chocolate pomegranate bites! They're quick, easy, and are NO BAKE. Talk about a simple recipe, right? It's a sweet snack perfect for any Holiday treat!
If you're looking for more healthy dessert recipes like these dark chocolate pomegranate bites, check out my gluten-free rolo bites and the best apple popcorn.
- Dark chocolate: I use dark chocolate chips, but you can also use milk chocolate or white chocolate.
- Pomegranate seeds: Use fresh pomegranate seeds for the best-tasting dark chocolate pomegranate bites. These are also called pomegranate arils.
- Sea salt: I love using flakey sea salt on top of these bites.
See recipe card for quantities.
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
Melt the dark chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave.
Stir the melted chocolate until smooth.
Use a spoon to scoop 1 tablespoon of chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and swirl the chocolate into discs. Top with pomegranate arils/seeds.
Continue spooning chocolate into discs on the baking sheet until all the chocolate is gone. Top each chocolate disc with a handful of pomegranate seeds.
Sprinkle flakey sea salt on top of each pomegranate chocolate bite.
Let the chocolate harden and enjoy.
Hint: If melting the chocolate in the microwave, melt it in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-second intervals for two minutes. Stir the melted chocolate between each interval.
- Dark chocolate - instead of dark chocolate chips, you can use milk chocolate chips. Any size of chocolate chip will work including mini chocolate chips.
- Pomegranate seeds - use fresh raspberries instead of pomegranates if you can find pomegranate seeds.
- Chocolate chips - use a chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips. Try using a Lindt 70% dark chocolate bar.
- Pumpkin - add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds to the chocolate mixture to pumpkin seed chocolate bites.
- Vegan Chocolate Chips - use vegan chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips to make these pomegranate & dark chocolate bites vegan.
- Kid friendly - add crushed potato chips (ketchup chips!)
See this spicy version of this recipe on my website! (placeholder for in-content link)
Store these bites in a single layer in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. To freeze, store in a freezer-safe container wrapped in a towel for up to three months.
Melt the chocolate slowly to prevent burning!
Chocolate Pomegranate Bites
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon flakey sea salt
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir the melted chocolate until smooth.
- Use a spoon to scoop 1 tablespoon of chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and swirl the chocolate into discs. Top with pomegranate arils / seeds.
- Continue spooning chocolate into discs on the baking sheet until all the chocolate is gone. Top each chocolate disc with a handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle flakey sea salt on top of each pomegranate chocolate bite.
- Let the chocolate harden and enjoy.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below and/or a review in the comments section down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok or by subscribing to my newsletter.
Leave a Reply