Gluten-free peanut butter pretzel bark with chocolate and raspberries is a sweet and salty snack and very easy to make perfect for the Holiday season.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below and/or a review in the comments section down the page. You can also stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok or by subscribing to my newsletter.
Sometimes you're just craving something sweet, but don't want to go to the effort of baking something or turning the oven on. That's when this chocolate peanut butter pretzel bark comes in handy. Just melt the dark chocolate in the microwave and top it with smooth peanut butter, crushed salty gluten-free pretzels, and fresh raspberries for the ultimate peanut buttery treat for any sweet tooth.
- Creamy Peanut Butter: I prefer using creamy peanut butter, but you can also use chunky peanut butter.
- Dark chocolate: I use Lindt 70% dark chocolate bars, but milk chocolate or white chocolate will work, too. The type of chocolate matters. Do not use chocolate chips because they will not firm up again. You need to use a chocolate bark or chocolate that is already tempered for this delicious treat. Use vegan chocolate to make this recipe vegan.
- Gluten-free pretzels: If you're not gluten-free, just use regular pretzels or omit them entirely. Any variation of pretzels will work: classic, pretzel twists, salty pretzels, etc.
- Raspberries: feel free to use any other berries like blueberries or strawberries instead in this chocolate bark.
See recipe card for quantities.
Tips for Making the Best Chocolate Bark
- You can either melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl or a double boiler. Get all the details on the double boiler method in my blog post HERE.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper first and then pour the melted chocolate mixture on top and smooth out using a silicone spatula.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds to get it nice and smooth before layering it on top of the chocolate.
- Use a toothpick or knife to mix the chocolate layer and peanut butter mixture together using a swirling motion.
- Sprinkle the pretzel pieces and raspberries on top.
- Let the chocolate set in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes before using a knife to cut it up into pieces.
Ingredients to Add
You can get really creative and add mini peanut butter cups, large peanut butter cups, white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, potato chips, fruits, or other simple ingredients on top of the chocolate bark.
Store the chocolate bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. The chocolate bark is not good when frozen.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark (gluten-free)
- 12 ounces dark chocolate
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup gluten-free pretzels
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl for two minutes while stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto parchment-lined baking sheet and spread it out using a spatula.
- Add dollops of peanut butter on top and using a knife to swirl the chocolate and peanut butter together.
- Top with gluten-free pretzels and fresh raspberries.
- Let set in the refrigerator for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Peel the chocolate off the parchment paper and set on a cutting board. Use a knife to cut into chunks.