Strawberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. And this recipe takes it to the next level by stuffing ripe and juicy strawberries with a tangy and creamy cheesecake mixture. Perfect for a fun and patriotic dessert or a sweet treat, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a simple and delicious option that only take a few minutes of prep. Whether you're looking for an amazing dessert recipe for your next party or just a quick and easy dessert, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect treat.
Tried this recipe? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating below and/or a review in the comments section down the page. Stay in touch with me through social media by following me on Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok or by subscribing to my newsletter.
This no-bake recipe is a crowd-pleaser that only takes a few minutes of prep. The cheesecake filling is made from cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, creating a luxurious vanilla flavor that pairs perfectly with the sweet and juicy strawberries. The cheesecake to strawberry ratio is just right, giving you the perfect balance of tangy cheesecake flavor and sweet and juicy strawberries in every bite.
The finished berries are a delight for both the eyes and the taste buds. Whether you're looking for a fun dessert recipe or a simple sweet treat, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect option. With the creamy and tangy cheesecake flavor and the juicy and sweet strawberries, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
Looking for more gluten free recipes? Check out How to Make the BEST Oven Dried Orange Slices, Easy No-Knead Gluten Free Bread, and No Bake Chocolate Pomegranate Bites.
The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the best because of the delicious no-bake cheesecake filling. The cheesecake mixture, made with cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, creates a tangy and creamy flavor that pairs perfectly with the juicy and sweet strawberries. And with the added dark chocolate drizzle, these cheesecake strawberries are not only a delicious treat but also a beautiful one. Perfect for a fun and easy party dessert, these chocolate-covered strawberries are better than any bake dessert recipe. In just a few minutes, you can have a perfect treat that's ready to serve. These cheesecake strawberries are a must-try for any dessert lover looking for a delicious and simple recipe.
What are the three types of cheesecake?
The three main types of cheesecake are New York style, Italian style, and French style. New York style cheesecake has a dense and smooth batter, often flavored with vanilla. Italian style cheesecake is made with a lighter, ricotta cheese filling and has a tangy flavor. French style cheesecake is baked with a custard filling and has a lighter, fluffier texture. Each type of cheesecake offers a unique flavor and texture, allowing you to choose the perfect one for your taste preferences.
The key ingredients in this recipe are cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and strawberries. The cream cheese provides the base for the cheesecake stuffing and should be at room temperature for easy mixing. A handheld mixer or stand mixer is used to cream the cream cheese and add the sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice for a tangy and creamy filling. The fresh strawberries serve as the vessel for the cheesecake stuffing, with each berry receiving a teaspoon of filling. The melted dark chocolate is used to dip the stuffed strawberries, creating a decadent treat.
Cream Cheese Filling Preparation
- Cream the Room Temperature Cream Cheese: Using a handheld mixer or a stand mixer, cream the 8 ounces of room temperature cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the Sugar, Vanilla, and Lemon Juice: Pour in the ½ cup of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix Until Creamy and Lump-Free: Mix on medium-high speed until the cream cheese mixture is creamy and lump-free, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Slice off the Tops of the Strawberries: Cut off the tops of the strawberries.
- Carve Out a Hole in the Top of Each Strawberry: Use a pairing knife to carve out a hole in the top of each strawberry.
- Fill the Strawberries with the Cheesecake Mix: Fit a piping bag with a large tip and fill with the creamy cream cheese mixture. Pipe 1 teaspoon of cheesecake filling into each strawberry.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate: Melt 7 ounces of dark chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the Strawberries in the Melted Chocolate: Dip the stuffed strawberries in the melted chocolate using a fork.
- Set the Chocolate: Line a parchment-lined baking sheet and let the chocolate set before serving.
Serving and Storage
- Serve: Serve the cheesecake stuffed strawberries immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy as a Sweet Treat: Enjoy these delicious and beautiful treats as a sweet and tangy dessert option.
- Use a Strawberry Huller: Use a strawberry huller or a melon baller tool to easily remove the tops of the strawberries and carve out the centers.
- Rinse the Strawberries: Rinse the strawberries to ensure they are clean and free of any dirt or debris.
- Use a Handheld Mixer: Use a handheld mixer to make the creamy cream cheese filling for the cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
- Control the Cheesecake to Strawberry Ratio: Pipe the cheesecake mixture into the strawberries in 1 teaspoon increments to control the strawberry to cheesecake ratio.
- Store in an Air-tight Container: Store the finished chocolate strawberries in an air-tight container in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
- Serve as Cheesecake Bites: Serve the cheesecake stuffed strawberries as bite-sized cheesecake bites for a fun and easy dessert option.
- Use a Food Processor: Use a food processor to make the creamy cheesecake filling for a smooth and uniform mixture.
- Chocolate Chip Strawberry: Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top of the chocolate-covered strawberries for a chocolatey twist.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Crush graham crackers (gluten-free or regular) into fine crumbs. Use as a garnish on top of the cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to the no-bake cheesecake filling for a chocolate cheesecake twist.
- Cookie Crumb Garnish: Use crushed cookie crumbs as a garnish on top of the chocolate-covered strawberries for a crunchy texture.
- Optional Garnishes: Top the finished strawberries with additional cracker crumbs, mini chocolate chips, or a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Sour Cream Cheesecake: Mix 2 tablespoons of sour cream into the no-bake cheesecake filling for a tangy twist.
- Cracker Crust: Use a graham cracker crust as the base for the no-bake cheesecake filling for a classic cheesecake flavor.
- Whipped Cream Topping: Pipe it on top of the finished strawberries for a light and fluffy texture.
- Powdered Sugar: If you're looking for a sweeter No-bake Cheesecake Filling, consider using powdered sugar in place of granulated sugar. Simply blend the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor until creamy.
- Sour Cream: If you're looking to add a tangy flavor to your No-bake Cheesecake Filling, consider adding in sour cream. Simply add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to the cream cheese mixture before mixing.
- Heavy Cream: If you're looking for a lighter No-bake Cheesecake Filling, consider using heavy cream instead of cream cheese. Simply whip the heavy cream in a large bowl and add in the sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Enjoy your cutest bite-sized treats!
Store the finished cheesecake-stuffed strawberries in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. They are the perfect minute party dessert! Serve them on a party table as a bite-sized dessert or add them to your collection of favorite dessert recipes.
Fresh strawberries are best for this recipe, but if you only have frozen ones, make sure to thaw and drain them completely before stuffing with the cheesecake mixture.
Yes, you can use any plain cream cheese for this recipe.
Yes, you can make the mixture ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge until you are ready to use it. Just make sure to give it a quick mix before stuffing the strawberries.
Yes, you can use any sweetener of your choice such as powdered sugar or a sugar-free alternative.
Yes, you can add other flavors such as lemon zest or different extracts to the mixture to make it your own.
Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer, or even try different dipping sauces such as caramel or a fruit sauce.
Amazing Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 15-18 strawberries
- 7 ounces dark chocolate melted
- Cream the room temperature cream cheese using an electric mixer in a large bowl or a stand mixer.
- Pour in the granulated sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix on medium-high speed until the cream cheese mixture is creamy and lump-free. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Fit a piping bag with a large tip and fill with the cream cheese filling.
- Slice off the top of the strawberries and use a pairing knife to carve out a hole in the top of each strawberry.
- Pipe the cheesecake filling into each strawberry.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate using a fork.
- Line a parchment-lined baking sheet and let the chocolate set before serving.
Leave a Reply